Saturday, August 11, 2012

Thom Filicia from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy


I shot this back in April at the Architectural Digest Magazine Party 2012. I'm waiting to post the other photos, but was told by a friend that this was Thom Filicia. He was in Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and is currently an interior designer. I was on assignment at the time and had no idea who either of these two were. I was just doing my job and documenting the event. Unfortunately I never learned the guy on the right's name. It wasn't until my friend looked at my shots that I learned the one on the left is Thom...and even then I didn't know who he was. Thanks to her I know now that I'm not too in tune with the celebrity world. I hope I wasn't too rude after a long night of taking photos in a giant crowd when two random guys came up and asked me to take their photo. Haha. I think maybe I should start watching more TV. Oops. Sorry guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment